K-9's stripper APP Empty K-9's stripper APP

Post by K-9_6000 Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:04 pm

Teamspeak Name: K-9_6000

In Game Name: K-9_6000

Player ID: Forget, DJ has it

Hours played as an officer: 30

Hours played in ArmA 3 altis/Taki or both : Both

What Server are you applying for (Altis or Taki ?): Taki

Who are your two referrals?( must be Sergeant or above): no one, i have no friends

Have you ever been kicked or banned from our servers? Why and how long?: yes, for annoying dj

Why would you like to become a white listed officer (100 words)?: First of all I would like to express my love for this server that is Straya gaming, I have invested so much time In gaming and I have finally gladly found the community for me. I do not know if you will understand this but this server has been my life for the past couple of weeks I have got around donated, got to know a lot of officers made awesome friends. It has and still is a great experience I am having. I have played pub slot for quite some time now and i have gotten to know the ways of the police force. I have been in many situations always have role played sometimes yes been yelled at In team speak for 10-17... but that all comes with the experience and has made me learn a lot of qualities. Being a white-listed officer would mean a lot as i would be able to expand my skills and become the greatest in altis one day Very Happy.

What would you like to bring to the police department(100 words means 100 words, Single line answers will be denied)?: I believe that i would bring a good work ethic to the police force for all situations and also bring a smile every day to the job... oh and also my great shooting skills B|. I have learnt the ten codes pretty well enough to where in most situations i am able to speak using them. Communication is key for me and I am a very talkative character, which is great for combat situations as I always let fellow officers know what my plan and intentions are. Overall, I believe i will be able to make this community a better place by being a white-listed officer that is very well spoken and follows all rules.
Thankyou for taking the time to read my application,

What would you like to bring to the police department or TDF (100 words)?:First of all I would like to express my love for this server that is The Empire, I have invested so much time In gaming and I have finally gladly found the community for me. I do not know if you will understand this but this server has been my life for the past couple of weeks I have got around donated, got to know a lot of officers made awesome friends. It has and still is a great experience I am having. I have played pub slot for quite some time now and i have gotten to know the ways of the police force. I have been in many situations always have role played sometimes yes been yelled at In team speak for 10-17... but that all comes with the experience and has made me learn a lot of qualities. Being a white-listed officer would mean a lot as i would be able to expand my skills and become the greatest in altis one day Very Happy.

What would you like to bring to the police department(100 words means 100 words, Single line answers will be denied)?: I believe that i would bring a good work ethic to the police force for all situations and also bring a smile every day to the job... oh and also my great shooting skills B|. I have learnt the ten codes pretty well enough to where in most situations i am able to speak using them. Communication is key for me and I am a very talkative character, which is great for combat situations as I always let fellow officers know what my plan and intentions are. Overall, I believe i will be able to make this community a better place by being a white-listed officer that is very well spoken and follows all rules.
Thankyou for taking the time to read my application,

--==Terms Of Service==--

By posting this application, I [K-9_6000] will RP correctly and ensure the safety of the people of Altis/Taki. If I am caught with valid evidence Fail RPing while on-duty, I may have my rank stripped and a 1 week blacklist from the force which includes the EPD/TDF and SWAT/NATO. I shall listen to superiors at all times and go through monthly training when scheduled. If I can not make the next training session, I will post a reply on the forum thread stating a valid reason of my absence.
K-9_6000

K-9_6000