DJ_MrPenguin Staff Application!

DJ_MrPenguin Staff Application! Empty DJ_MrPenguin Staff Application!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:00 am

Your Age (min Age is 15) 15

How often do you use teamspeak?: Every day!

How active are you?: Maybe 11 - 12 hour's a day because i have no life (Online Schooled)

Little something about yourself: I like playing game's & Helping new - old player's with game's & i'm interested in Helping players on this Community!

Do you have a mic and if so do you use it alot?: I use a mic a lot because i don't really like typing.

How long have you been in the community?: A few hour's now & i'm Loving the community so far.

On a scale of 1-10 how good do you rate yourself at fixing problems?: 8 - 9 because i know how to work teamspeak / minecraft hosting problems (Files)

Why do you want to become help desk(75 Words+): I am very interested in helping your minecraft server grow & as-well as your teamspeak server so player's don't "Mic Spam" on teamspeak & as-well on the minecraft server everyone will be Mature & there will be no hacker's disturbing the "Legit" players (Kill-Aura - X-Ray ETC...)

Do you have experience in help desk/support?: Minecraft / Arma 2 DayZ (Coded myself) / TeamSpeak!

What time zone are you in?: UTC-07:00 (U.S.A West Coast)

Have you ever been banned from any of our severs?: None!

Do you want a Future Moderator/Admin on any of our severs if yes why?: I don't need admin any staff will do to help the community grow! I don't need mod or admin to help the server's But, if you want to give me admin or mod for doing well i will take that offer.

DJ_MrPenguin Staff Application! Empty SUPPORT TEAM APPLICATION

Post by DJ_JoozBrorg Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:48 am

DJ_MrPenguin Staff Application! Accepted_stamp_by_schaefdogg-d4atiy0
DJ_JoozBrorg

DJ_JoozBrorg

Founder